Happy National Bubble Bath Day! Bubble Baths can be extremely relaxing, especially if you light some candles or have a drink with you take your bath. Planning a wedding can be stressful, so it is important to take time for yourself. It is important to make sure you take time to relax and unwind; and a bubble bath might be just the way! Below are some of the top reasons to take a bubble bath, whether you are planning a wedding or not. Draw yourself a bath and relax!
1. Muscle Relaxation- The hot water and relaxed position take some of the strain off your muscles and stimulates blood flow. This releases tension that may have been building in your body, allowing you to relax a little easier.
2. Skin Care- The increases blood flow allows tissue to refresh more quickly, and soaking can stimulate your immune system. The heat also opens your pores, allowing for a more effective clean, which is great for your face, so it might be a good time to break out that face-mask too!
3. Sweating- If your water is hot enough, you might start to sweat. This is actually a good thing, because the sweat is releasing built up toxins in your body. Plus you are already in the water, so you don’t have to feel gross for sweating.
4. Mental Health- Relaxing in a bubble bath is a great way to get some ‘you’ time. You can forget about the people and things going on outside your bathroom, and focus on you! Plus warm baths stimulate the production of serotonin.
5. Help Sleeping- Taking a warm bath before bed is a good way to help you fall asleep faster. At night your body temperature drops, release melatonin. If you have a warm bath the temperature change is more drastic, releasing more melatonin, helping you fall asleep faster for a good night's rest.
Happy National Bubble Bath Day. Relax and Enjoy!